Saturday, April 19, 2014

THE TORTURE



THE TORTURE
Suddenly, I heard something crashed in the basement. No one was at home so, I went down stairs slowly and I saw a strange board game left on the ground. There was no one there may be from the past just maybe an old man left it here. So I took the game board and my friends came over to play a video game but I found this game board so we decided to play the game.
The name of the game is The Torture. There was no box it was just the game. It’s a rolling dice game. Each team has two or more people. Whoever rolls the dice higher than the other team has to torture and who has the highest point the other team will get the ultimate torture ever. No one can quit the game or else the guardian dragon will come and send you to space and you have to defeat it. But if it’s a draw nobody gets torture and they have to roll again.
So we played the game. My team has 3 people and the other team has 3 so we are even. I started first and I am going to fight against my friend name Dhaifan. The dice has a number up to number 10. I rolled a number 7 and Dhaifan rolled a number 7 so it’s a draw no one will get torture. So we roll again and everyone was so scared. I rolled a 6 and Dhaifan rolled an 8 so I got tortured with a strings. They tied the strings to my feets, hands and they pulled the string very hard and I screamed very loud.
No one can hear because when we started the game the guardian dragon makes a force field. And no one can get out but if they went in the force field the y have to play the game. Now my friend named Faris is going to fight against my other friend named Alexander. Faris stared the first move and he rolled an 8. Alexander rolled a 4 so Alexander got tortured by water. He almost drowned but he survived. Now it’s the final fight and the score are tied 2:2. The final fight is tortured with a slap. And my fighter is Zachary and the others team fighting my strong guy is Naqib. Zachary rolled a 6 and Naqib rolled an 8. So our team gets an ultimate torture but the old man came in and stopped them but they have many armies of dragons. He grabbed us and he broke the barrier so all the dragons escape and they attack the city. He brought us into he’s lair underground.
He gave us weapons to us and we fight the dragon’s armies. Then when we are about to fight all of kids has come to fight the beast with us. And so an army of kids VS army of dragons we fought all the dragons died but the kids survived. And they live happily ever after.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment