Saturday, April 26, 2014

silly night



Suddenly, there was a growl in my house. I woke up and heard the sound again. I ran downstairs and I woke my mother up. My mother told me to go back to sleep, so I went back to my bed.
When walked into my room, the window was opened and I felt so cold. I tried to close the window but something bothered me. When I turned around, I saw someone walking in front of my door; it was so ugly and fully covered with Blood. So, I took an iron rod and I tried to hit him on the head but the iron rod bounced on my head. I fainted on the ground.
After a few minutes, I woke up and I felt dizzy. I went back into my room and the light was automatically on. I saw a cat on my bed. It was black in color and had blue eyes. I heard the growling sound again, so I went to my father’s room. I saw my father was sleeping on his bed. He was snoring and it was as loud as a lion roared.  So the growling sound was actually my father. I laughed at myself feeling silly.  I’m going to tell my father on the next day.
THE END
BY: SAI SIDDHARTHA RAO

No comments:

Post a Comment