Thursday, April 10, 2014

I stalker hashtag selfy by yusuf the awesome



Suddenly, I died… And I went to heaven and all the devils were crying … and I’m like WHAT!!! And the angels brought me to “HOTEL HEVAN”. While I was bathing in the bath room, and I saw dancing bananas and I’m like WHAT!!!
But, unfortunately the only thing they served was potatoes and nachos…ONION NACHOS yeghkh. Then, I went to a toilet and I saw Robert Downey J.R on the way to the toilet and he was eating ONION NACHOS once again yeghkh. Then I saw hulk burping a very very smelly burp in my face               
  And I saw a kaiju!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a few Jeagers. There standing in front of me was Darth Vader (the Wus). And ……. I woke up in my nice awesome amazing bed and I saw in front of me, I saw all my Iron Man, Hulk, Pacific Rim and my Darth Vader action figures on my nice awesome amazing table.


About 3 amazing people: me, myself and I J
I love lego, fat cats, steak and money$$$$$$$$$$
I hate hot days, cold days, angering myself and hating myself
I like swimming, fake lego, my friends and (myself)… ok ok I’m kidding I’m kidding kittens
   De end J ( or is it ha ha ha ha )

No comments:

Post a Comment