Saturday, April 19, 2014

The ghost and my family By:Kokyinhao



 
Suddenly, I woke up at 3.00 a.m. and I saw a ghost. But when I went back to sleep the ghost disappeared. When I was sleeping, toys moved around on my bed. I was so shocked, I ran away and I went to my mother’s room. I thought it was my mother, but there was a ghost. My mother called my father in Thailand. My father came back the next morning at 10.30 a.m. My father calls a police officer. A police officer came to my home, they checked around my house but there was no ghost.
When a police officer went back, there was a ghost again. My father talked to my neighbor. He asked my neighbor to help us. My neighbor said my father needs to go find Mr. Tan and Mrs. Tan. So, my father went to find Mr. Tan and Mrs. Tan.
Mr. Tan and Mrs. Tan lived in a terrace house near to our house. They brought a torch and went to my house. They also brought a knife to kill the ghost. They could not kill the ghost. The ghost ran away to the forest. So, the firefighter and the police officer went to the forest to find the ghost. The firefighter and the police officer found an old abandoned house in the forest. They opened the door and there was the ghost. The police officer killed the ghost with the torch.
My family was so happy now that we know the ghost was no longer in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment