Friday, April 18, 2014

Attack of monsters and aliens



Suddenly, I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard something weird inside my closet. A freaky bear came and ate my food. I got a gun and shot him. I kept shooting until he died. After that, I got a clean up crew to throw it away somewhere. Then, I went back to sleep with the mess and bloodstain gone.
On the next night when I went to sleep, a monster tried to eat me and I shot him until he died. The clean up crew came again and carried the monster away to throw it away. After that, I went to sleep with the mess and bloodstain gone again.
And finally an alien came when I tried to sleep but it fell into many traps and died. The clean up crew came again, taking the alien’s body to study it. I finally went to sleep with high tech traps in case other things would come. The traps would not hurt my family, it would only hurt those like monsters, animals and aliens.


By: Anuar

No comments:

Post a Comment