Sunday, April 13, 2014

I kill the wolf





One day, I woke up in the middle of the night and I hear a sound of dog barking. It was a full moon; I saw a shadow behind my cupboard. I ran to my mom’s bedroom, but she was gone. Then, I went down to the kitchen to find my mom. But she wasn’t there either. Then I heard the dog barking sound again.
Suddenly, the light was turned off.  So, I walked outside of the house. I saw blood leading to the forest.  I followed the blood to the forest. I saw a wolf there. 
Then I took a knife from my house to kill the wolf. But when I was on the way to the place, I saw my mom. My mom was running away from the wolf.
I tried to help my mom by fighting the wolf with the knife that I took from my house. The wolf was trying to kill me, but I manage to kill it first by stabbing it with the knife many times. The wolf was dead. I went back to my house feeling better. I saw my mom cooking in the kitchen. Then I woke up, it was just a dream.

By Issac Lee Kai Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment