Sunday, April 20, 2014

HAUNTED HOUSE

One day, my friends and I went to the haunted house roller coaster to play. When we went in, we saw a big dead crocodile with a scary ghost.  We were very scared. Suddenly a big wind blew on us. We were even more scared went we sat on the roller coaster.  The roller coaster has many dead ghosts and a lot of scary spider.
Grand and I were very worried if we will go to another world with all dead peoples and all spirits will came and eat our meat and suck our bleed.  We heard some strange noise.We were thinking and thinking and thinking that we were in the haunted house already and we were stucked in the roller coaster.
We were thinking was that a bubblegum? When we aere thinking I saw a big giant dinosaur wanted to eat us. Luckily I brought a gun, then I just brought out the gun and shot the dinosaur. When I was shooting the dinosaur, Grand screamed “ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!. ”Then I said “what” Then we just went into the teleport.
Then we just went to another world. There were a lot of spirits and dead peoples. When they wanted to eat us, suddenly I woke up whoa! That was a fantastic dream.

By: Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment