Saturday, April 12, 2014

Olimpus by Ka Yang



                  
Suddenly, I heard glass crack .When my parents were out. I went to see who did that, but when I went to check it out there was nobody there. I thought to myself is it god who istrying to scare me or is it wind. I don’t have a brother or a sister. It was a god!

 
It was posiedon and I am a fan. He made it rain and he just foutht not long ago against Hadeas,his wotst enermy. Hadeas was coming and he was going to make it rain with fire but posiedon made it rain stronger. Hadeas even therw fire balls. They fought for long and posiedon made a tsunami but he din’t make the tsunami touch me or my house.

Both fought bravely but they got hurt badly. Zues did not come but shot lighting at hadeas a few times from the sky.  Posiedon was pretecting me amd he heald because of the water. Hadeas tried to kill me but posiedon protect me. Posiedon made it flood everywhere and made it stop raining.

Suddenly, posiedon threw five waterball and BOOM  Hadeas was gone and his plan vanished.
    JJJJJJJLJJJJLLLLLLLLL

No comments:

Post a Comment