Saturday, April 2, 2016

XiangXiang and Friend Go to the Forest - by XiangXiang



One day, I asked my father whether can I go to the forest with my friend. My father said that I can go to the forest. The next day, I woke up and packed up things then I call my friend to come to my house. When he came, I am already done with my packing. I went downstairs, ready to go. My friend and I went out from my house then my father ran over to us because he forgot to tell us to be careful.

                Then, we took off but my mom still doesn’t know because my father did not tell her. My friend’s father also did not tell his wife too to avoid them to be very worried. But we still don’t care. Then we had lu first because we did not eat. We went to Taco Bell to eat. Then we enter the forest. We saw many type of animal we don’t know but some of the animal is dangerous our dad told us not to bother them.

                Then suddenly, my friend almost wakes a tiger up but he was lucky because he did not wake up the tiger if the tiger is awake then all of us are going to be dead. Then not long after that, we saw a dangerous animal that many people die from it. Then we were shock because is a jaguar. So we slowly walk away but the jaguar saw us then we are panic and we ran but still the jaguar is too fast chasing us. Then I was fainted, when I woke up it was just a dream.                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment