Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Jaguar that nearly killed a little boy by Yi Xian



One day I accidentally fell into a mysterious old spooky jungle. While I was travelling through the jungle I needed to tip toe because I was scared. I also needed to climb up trees and to be able to climb up steep rocks too! I said “Uh hello? Anyone here,” Suddenly a large scary shadow showed up.

Then I shut my mouth and hold my breath, I needed to not sweat but I was sweating like crazy. Until this moment a Jaguar popped out of the shadow and roared “What are you doing here little boy? You know this is a dangerous place right!” “Well can you lead me out of this jungle Mr. Jaguar?” asked James. 

I liked the jaguar though it is scary and weird looking I thought. So the jaguar tried to eat me luckily a man asked for my hand to pull me out of the jungle and the man was my dad. 
By: Yi Xian

No comments:

Post a Comment