Monday, April 11, 2016

IF I COULD CHANGE 3 THINGS IN THE WORLD

1.Solve world HUNGER!!!.

 It's so annoying that when I don't finish my food then my Mum or Dad will keep on telling me about all the homeless children that don't get good food like we do until I just gobble up everything.But now to come to think of it ,how will me not finishing my food solve world hunger if I eat all my food it will still not stop world hunger will it?Anyways I still always feel sorry for the children that don't have good food.















                                                                                          























































































































































































































































































































































































































 




                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment